From Exterior Memory
Revision as of 17:05, 7 January 2017 by MacFreek (Talk | contribs) (Created page with "[https://www.pycom.io/ Pycom] is a Dutch company that produces small electronic boards. The boards are: * Based on the ESP32 SoC, which is fairly powerfull for a small breadb...")
Pycom is a Dutch company that produces small electronic boards.
The boards are:
- Based on the ESP32 SoC, which is fairly powerfull for a small breadboard;
- Support MicroPython, so it is easy to program with Python;
- Integration with multiple communication protocols.
The protocols supported are:
- Wifi (I don't know which protocols exactly though)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- LTE-M (mobile)
The products are:
>>> import os >>> os.getcwd() '/flash' >>> os.listdir() ['main.py', 'sys', 'lib', 'cert', 'boot.py']
The three folders are empty by default.
After booting, the device executes the Python code in `boot.py`, then the code in `main.py`.